Ortometraggi Film Festival Torino - Italia Sito web: ortometraggifilmfestival.com The festival is dedicated to the Earth and to sustainability. It features short films from all over the world: documentaries, animation, fiction and visual arts explore the complex relationship between man and nature, with the aim of promoting sustainable and fair virtuous practices that are in harmony with the environment. The short films (or cortometraggi - hence Ortometraggi) presented at Ennesimo are a selection of the best short films from our 2021 edition.
- Acquabella - The Dying Farm | Maurizio Dalla Palma | 2020 | Italy | 12 At the gates of Milan stands a corner of paradise which is destined to disappear.
- Babil | Grégory Robin | 2020 | France | 5 Stop everything. (Where is the world going?)
- Cracolice | Fabio Serpa | 2020 | Italy | 12 Following the arrival of certain ships, the young people of Cracolice suddenly stopped growing.
- Migrants | Hugo Caby, Antoine Dupriez, Aubin Kubiak, Lucas Lermytte, Zoé Devise | 2020 | France | 8 Two polar bears are driven into exile due to global warming.
- Nurture | Ying-Fang Shen | 2021 | Taiwan | 3 Breast milk from natural breastfeeding to milk banks.
- Melina | David Valolao | 2021 | Italy | 11 All alone and with an extraordinary amount of willpower, Melina undertakes a journey to defend the Earth.
- Wasteland (Terramorta) | Gianfrancesco Iacono, Michele Scimè | 2020 | Italy | 5 A land where economic crisis and environmental disaster have been growing up, entwined, for a long time.