PLAY – Lisbon International Kids Film Festival
PLAY - Lisbon International Kids Film Festival Lisbona, Portogallo Sito web: playfest.pt Selecting movies for children is not an easy job. Trying to place ourselves inside the dreams of the youngest, inside their imagination, their preferences and concerns (which for us are just memories, remnants) is not an easy task. We can only try, and try hard. Listening to them, and looking forward to that time of dreams, which is in the past for us, but in the present for today's children. Tomorrow's adults.
- Mobile | Verena Fels | 2013 | Germany | 6 At the edge of society, a cow tips the balance of destiny with quite some impact...
- Munya in Me | Mascha Halberstad | 2014 | Olanda | 20 10-year-old Munya lives in hiding from her bullies, until one day she realises that the only way to be truly protected is to show herself.
- O Peculiar Crime do Estranho Sr. Jacinto (The Peculiar Crime of Oddball Mr Jay) | 2019 | Portugal | 10 In a city where nature has been forbidden, a man triggers a chain of unexpected consequences.
- Pro Mamu (About a Mother) | Dina Velikovskaya | 2015 | Russia | 7 This story is about a mother who has given so much that she feels like she has nothing left... Until her life opens up new opportunities.
- Snežinka (Snowflake) | Natalia Chernysheva | 2012 | Russia | 6 An African boy receives a letter with a paper snowflake inside, and suddenly it starts snowing in Africa.