Selected by Corti a Ponte
Where: Ponte San Nicolò - Padova, Italia
Website: cortiaponte.itThe festival is characterised by a framework devoted to film art education and to the active involvement of an audience of all ages and social classes. Located in Ponte San Nicolò, in the province of Padua, the festival welcomes everyone aged 3 to 99 years old, but stands out for the presence of a large international section dedicated to young people (as both spectators and creators).
Here movie they propose
- Good thanks, you? | Molly Manning Walker | 2020| UK | 13 In the aftermath of an attack, Amy is left in a whirlwind of helplessness. Will she find a way to confront what has happened?
- Guarda | Pablo Arreba | 2020 | Spain | 5 min Nobody can protect you from yourself.
- La gita (The School Trip) | Salvatore Allocca | 2018 | Italy | 15 Megalie, daughter of Senegalese immigrants but born and raised in Italy, is in search of her place in the world.
- Noor | Rim Nakhli | 2020 | Tunisia | 15 Nour and Adam set off to look for their father, whom they haven’t seen for a long time.
- The Shoes of a Little Girl | Kedar Shrestha | 2019 | Nepal | 13 Junu, a 5-year-old girl who has trouble distinguishing left from right, comes up with a new way to decode her confusion.
- The Size of Things | Carlos Felipe Montoya | 2019 | Colombia | 12 Diego lives with his father in a house without furniture. One day he finds a chair in the woods, but something really big prevents him from taking it.
- Wintry spring | Mohamed Kamel | 2015 | Egypt | 15 Nour is a schoolgirl that lives alone with her father. Puberty and misunderstanding about the changes that she is experiencing lead the two to a tense relationship.